Hyperthermia therapy artificially induces fever and provides the body with all the same healing effects as the natural fever.
One form of hyperthermia therapy is provided by the steam sauna which mimics a fever state resulting in an effective natural process of detoxifying and stimulating healing processes. Another form Far Infrared Rays (FIR), raise the body temperature at a deeper level. The HOCATT System utilizes both Far Infrared Rays and steam sauna to increase the body’s temperature safely and effectively.
Artificially induced hyperthermia results in the destruction of bacteria and viruses combined with heavy sweating and a cleansing effect initiated by ozone will result in elimination of toxins (accumulated mainly in the lymphatic system) relieving the liver from the difficult task of dealing with them.
Only a relatively small rise in body temperature can make a huge difference says Dr. R. Atkins who includes heat therapy in his protocols. In the steam sauna, the nuclear body temperature is increased by 2 °C on an average due to cessation of heat output (hyperthermia). In a 1959 review of studies on the effects of heat treatments, Mayo Clinic researcher Dr. Wakim and colleagues cite findings indicating that the number of white blood cells in the blood increased by an average of 58% during artificially induced fever. The generation of antibodies speeds up, as does the production of interferon, an anti viral protein that also has powerful properties.
Documented studies show that Hyperthermia Therapy:
- Eliminates anaerobic viruses and bacteria
- Cleans and detoxifies
- Aids mental clarity
- Cleans veins and arteries improving circulation
- And speeds up metabolic processes resulting in a 200-450 calorie loss per session.
Research has indicated that in most cases, there can be a reversal of many degenerative type diseases and ameliorating aging process.
Unlike normal tissue, tumours in the cancer sufferer have poor blood flow relative to their metabolic needs and cannot dissipate the heat, so they tend to get hotter than the surrounding area. Rapidly dividing cells are more vulnerable to the effects of heat. Normally, part of the damage caused by radiation is repaired by the cells, enabling some to survive; however, heat foils this self-repair ability.
Taken together, these facts tend to make tumours more vulnerable to heat treatment than normal cells. Hyperthermia increases the Tumour Necrosis Factor (a substance produced by the immune systems to eliminate tumours) by 500 times. Hyperthermia is now approved in the US for treatment in different areas.
- Increasing the body temperature makes the body a less favourable place for bacteria and viruses to multiply. It also inhibits tumour growth.
- Dilated blood vessels support higher blood flow that increase the oxygen, nutrient, hormone and enzyme supply to the affected areas
- White blood cells increase in volume and activity, increasing the body’s immune efficiency
- The excretion of toxins in sweat helps to detoxify the body.
- It is one of the only known ways to reduce chemical poisoning with fatty acid based chemicals like fertilizers.
- Everything in the body works faster when the body has a high body temperature, including producing more hormones and enzymes
- Elevated Pulse is an advantage because it helps to transport all the extra nutrients, oxygen, enzymes and hormones through the blood, so that the body can restore balance. It also simulates exercise and can burn up to 600 calories per 30-minute session.
- Elevated Mitochondrial Function – Mitochondrion (a small part in a cell that helps your body to turn food into energy) is the powerhouse of the body. Mitochondria are responsible in producing ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the energy of the body. Having mitochondria functioning at optimum levels ensures the body has the energy it needs to perform its best and to support a strong immune system to help fight disease.
- Hyperthermia decreases muscular contracture and relieves tension and pain. Remarkably, spastic and stiff limbs can be moved after treatment, often without pain.
- Hyperthermia increases metabolism
- Hyperthermia speeds the disposal of lactic acid and facilitates faster recovery after exercise
- Improves mental clarity.
- Cleans veins and arteries (dissipates plaque) and improves circulation
- It’s safe and there are no toxic side effects!
Keeping the body in a constant complete regenerative state helps to heal any disease and/or to keep the body healthy and full of energy which is what everyone wants to have!