So you are ready to focus on recovery and maintenance of your health rather than on disease and the use of medications for suppression of its symptoms. Congratulations – there has likely been much ‘water under the bridge’ to get you to this point!
‘So what is to be done then?’
Make sure the basics are in place! Only when the ‘foundation stones’ of your dwelling are solid can you look to build multi-storey’s and expect your building to stay upright!
‘But I already eat well, do yoga and meditate?’
Great, your healing journey starts immediately the requisites of good health are acknowledged and approaches like these will no doubt help. However, if you are unable to:
- Break down your food properly
- Transport or absorb hormones and nutrients
- Exchange gases across membranes for energy production
- And/or eliminate wastes optimally
Then you will be receiving limited benefits from your good work.
Looking a little deeper then; for full recovery from your condition you will need to ensure the following:
- Cell membrane integrity and charge are optimised
- Hydration and circulation are restored
- pH and other biochemistry are normalised
- Organ function is supported
- Digestion and elimination processes are corrected
And the drivers of disease are identified and removed (cause and effect!)
“Why haven’t I heard about this before?’
This is cutting edge natural functional medicine and you will not find it in the world of symptom based pharmaceutical medicine.
Core Naturopathics has successfully designed and implemented a system to assess homeostatic balance and employ techniques and proven technologies from around the globe to assist in moving the body back towards balance where balance has been lost.
Therapies such as
have the following positive health enhancing effects on the body:
- Improved micro-circulation
- Increased supply of oxygen, ions and nutrients to cells
- Increased partial oxygen pressure
- Increased ATP production by excitation of electrons
- Stimulation of DNA and RNA production
- Accelerated protein bio-synthesis by electron and energy transfer
- Anti-oxidation regulation with increased circulation of available electrons
- Increased calcium transport and absorption for stronger bones, joints and muscles
- Enhanced cellular tissue elasticity with increased collagen production
- Stimulation of cellular repair mechanism
- Accelerated detoxification of cells and organs
- Decreased swelling, inflammation and pain
- Boost to the immune system
- Supports the body’s internal self-regulating mechanisms by activating cellular and molecular processes
- Stimulates the release of endorphins
Our team of specialty practitioners (including Naturopaths, Chiropractors, Kinesiologist, Nutritionist, Nurses, Remedial Massage therapist) and wonderful support staff are at your service.
Our reception can be contacted on 1300 855 008 to answer your enquiry and point you in the right direction.