Did you know we not only need food, water, sunlight and air to live but also the natural pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) of the earth. They are essential for the internal signalling and regulation of our body.
For decades, professional athletes (looking for the edge on their competitors) have been using PEMF therapy to better their performance. Science has proven that our bodies actually project their own magnetic fields and our seventy trillion cells communicate via frequencies. PEMF devices enlist these natural communications for accelerated healing and oxygenation.
Athletes experience performance enhancing effects to their entire body such as improved stamina, better hand-eye-motor coordination, faster recovery and lower muscle pain; enabling them to perform harder, for longer.
When even the ‘super fit’ benefit, just think what PEMF therapy might do for you?
PEMF therapy has the following positive effects on the body:
- Improved micro-circulation
- Increased supply of oxygen, ions and nutrients to cells
- Increased partial oxygen pressure
- Increased ATP (energy) production
- Stimulation of DNA and RNA production
- Accelerated protein bio-synthesis
- Anti-oxidation regulation
- Increased calcium transport and absorption for stronger bones, joints and muscles
- Enhanced cellular tissue elasticity with increased collagen production
- Stimulation of cellular repair mechanism
- Accelerated detoxification of cells and organs
- Decreased swelling, inflammation and pain
- Boost to the immune system
- Supports the body’s internal self-regulating mechanisms
- Stimulates the release of endorphins for pain control.
At Core Naturopathics we can confidently say that PEMF treatment should not be missed in any healing protocol. We have performed many Darkfield Microscopy tests in our lab before and after the use of PEMF which have shown an increase in the activity and size of healthy white blood cells and energised free moving red blood cells.
Moreover, our experience with PEMF over the last 18 months with various devices has seen us place an order for another 2 PEMF beds which will expect to be delivered early May 2017.
If you are a professional athlete or would like to feel like one, PEMF therapy is the answer to your prayers. Feel better, perform better, naturally!