Yum! We love iced tea and this one is perfect for a hot day.
- 500 ml water
- 1 organic green teabag
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1 handful blueberries (fresh or frozen), optional
- 500 ml sparkling mineral water
- 1. Boil water and let cool for 10 minutes. Add the teabag and half of the mint leaves and let tea steep for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on how strong you’d like your tea infusion to be. Remove teabag and mint leaves from the infusion.
2. Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the tea. Cut the remaining half into slices and set aside.
3. When the tea has cooled completely, add the reserved lime slices and blueberries.
4. Just prior to serving, mix the tea infusion with the sparkling water. Add the rest of the mint leaves and ice cubes.
Recipe from Miss Marzipan