- Salmon fillets cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- juice from half a lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- splash red wine vinegar
- 2 lemons thinly sliced into rounds
- 12 skewers (soaked in ice water for 1 hour)
- Heat grill to medium.
- Combine dill, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, red pepper, garlic, cumin, and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside.
- Take salmon cubes and thread salmon on two skewers followed by a lemon slice folded in half. Continue until the skewer is full, beginning and ending with salmon. You should have 5-6 skewers completed when you’re done.
- Brush with olive oil then heavily with spice mixture.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Grill, turning from time to time until fish is opaque. About 4-7 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
This delicious recipe was adapted from www.myinvisiblecrown.com